Dear Neighbor and Area Stakeholder:
Please attend Wednesday’s (March 13, 2013) Neighborhood Watch Meeting. We have a lot to share with you. Please invite your family, friends, neighbors and co-workers.
Wednesday March 13, 2012
TIME/HORA: 7:00 P.M.
DICKERSON EMPLOYEE BENEFITS
1918 Riverside Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90039
- Neighborhood Crime Report (O. Gina Chovan)
- Marijuana Dispensary On Eads St.-Update
- Portable Video Surveillance Option-Revisited
- Vehicle Vandalism on Riverdale Ave.
- LA River loitering enforcement (public drinking, pot smoking, graffiti)
- CD-13 Eric Garcetti Report (Oliver Delgado)
- Request for Speed Bumps, Stop Signs on Blake Ave. to control excessive/dangerous vehicle speed
- LA River Lights Failure-Update
- CD-13 Candidate Election-Update
- Area Emergecy Plan (May 8, 2013-Bob Berg)
- Feb. 23, 2013 Planned Beautification/Clean-up Day-Summary Update
- Graffiti Abatement Plan (including neighborhood patrol)
- LA River Temporary Signs (Mr. Louis Morales-NELARC)
- Discussion about this years World naked Bike Ride (Michael)
- Neighborhood Watch Enrollment
- Misc. area issues (BEMA scholarship, Employment Opportunity, Dorris PL garden volunteer opportunity, Metrolink, etc.)
- One on one time with Senior Lead Officer Gina Chovan-LAPD